Self-Employed Personal Assistant (Care)
I am a 45 year old gentleman who has a progressive spinal condition. I mobilise using crutches indoors and an electric scooter outside.
- To support me to get up out of bed in the mornings
- To support with preparing and cooking healthy meals
- To support with all household chores, eg hoovering, laundry cleaning
- To support to access the community, eg shopping and socialising
- To support with correspondence
Applicants need to be aware that I smoke within my home.
It is important to me that you are friendly flexible and punctual.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you may be requested to undertake other tasks as and when required commensurate with the role of a Personal Assistant (PA).
An Application Form can be completed/obtained via ILAs Website : www.ilaessex.com.
Thursday 07 July 2016 is THE BIG HEALTH DAY from 10am to 3pm.
Disability Essex provided advice, support and a place to socialise for disabled people, their families and carers since 1949 but has closed due to financial difficulties.
Dust off your blue suede shoes, brylcreem your quiff and get ready to Party with Elvis on 07 May!