As an Associate member of ecdp, you will become part of an organisation that provides one voice for a growing number of disabled and older people.
You can apply to become an Associate member of ecdp if you are:
- A disabled person living outside of Essex (annual membership is £10)
- An individual associated with disabled people whether or not living or working in Essex (annual membership is £10)
- An unpaid personal assistant living or working in Essex (free membership)
- A non-disabled person, who is an approved ecdp volunteer (free membership)
As an Associate member, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Regular bulletins
- ecdp magazine
- Exclusive invitations to participate in focus groups
- Priority places on ecdp workshops
Become an Associate member today
Thursday 07 July 2016 is THE BIG HEALTH DAY from 10am to 3pm.
Disability Essex provided advice, support and a place to socialise for disabled people, their families and carers since 1949 but has closed due to financial difficulties.
Dust off your blue suede shoes, brylcreem your quiff and get ready to Party with Elvis on 07 May!